Monday, November 15, 2010

About time!

Wow! Ages since I have blogged, and I dunno if I can fill up space with random thoughts like I used to. Nah...am not getting old (nevah!) It is coz my "making up" abilities are so used up at the work place that I there is hardly any reserve left.
I am rather disappointed today...Yeah, I guess I need to tell myself to "move on", "there is something better in store" and the likes of it but well I am entitled to a day or two of sulking :|
It is amazing how in movies and stories there is a single defining moment in the protagonist's life (guess that's why (s)he is one) that wipes away all the other things that didn't go as planned. So what happens if I do not find "my thing"? How am I going to turn what I think is a defining moment in my life into something big? What is my true passion? Will it drive me to go to any lengths to get it?
Need to make another bucket list....and go after it with a vengeance.....

What a rather vague blog!

2 comments:

The Doodler said...

Godspeed in your endeavor! :)

Whatever said...

Thanks babe! Need that :)