Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Lizard effect

Move away butterflies and chaos...here comes the lizard....& what an effect it had.
A huge one landed with a *blub* on my head last sunday just I decided to draw the curtains on the weekend. I squirmed in horror & images of the panchaangam flashed before me along with a cloud of terror stories of all the bad things that come to people who cross paths (albeit unintentionally) with the reptile. The shivering came down gradually as I chanted the 1000 names of Mr.Vish and sleep engulfed me.......

The entire week was sheer horror ......& am barely recovering from the volcanic effect the lizard had managed to create....Yeah - blame it all on the lizard baby!

AMEN!

3 comments:

Zeppelin said...

hmm...palli thalaila vizhundha nalla sagunam or something like that no?

however, did you by any chance try to listen to the palli? maybe he was trying to sell you car insurance.. :D

how've you been poori? all's well?

P B said...

enna lizard effect nijama? are you alive? long time no see?

Whatever said...

Yep Arun all is well....but for the lizard scare :P